Bilingual Parent Advisory Committee AHSD 25
Summer Learning Fair 2015
Date: Wednesday, March 11th
Location: Windsor Commons
We invite you to learn about great opportunities in our community for you and your family!
Parents and children are invited to attend, but childcare is not provided.
There will be representatives (many speak Spanish) from:
• Summer U (District 25 schools) – classes that support your child’s learning during summer. Registration began March 3rd
• Village of Arlington Heights – Apply for Arlington Heights Park District scholarships and learn about various economic and social support programs in the community.
• Arlington Heights Park District(AHPD)– Offers various recreation classes for adults and children.
• District 214 Community Learning – FREE English classes for adults and children, citizenship classes, GED in English and Spanish, and Immigrant Family Resources program.
• Arlington Heights Memorial Library – Sign up for a library card to use FREE services that include the use of books, videos, games, computers, and classes for children. There are also English, computer, and other classes for adults – FREE.
• OMNI Youth Services – counseling services, mentoring programs, substance abuse and treatment programs, community service projects, youth development programs, and multicultural resource center programs
For more information, please call Doris at (847)261-2903