Leadership Begins with the Nominating Committee
The Nominating Committee is elected for the sole purpose of seeking qualified individuals to be the nominee for each office to be filled.
Windsor PTA is looking for a total of 5 volunteers (+2 alternates) to serve on the Nominating Committee!
- The Nominating Committee will help slate candidates for the PTA Executive Committee for the 2022-23 school year. Substantial support will be provided by current Executive Committee.
- The Nominating Committee will be elected at the virtual January 11 (7:00 pm) PTA meeting.
- Open Executive Committee Positions for the 2022-23 school year are President-Elect, VP of Programs (VP2) and Treasurer. Elections will be held on Tuesday, April 12 at 7 pm.
- This is a short-term position and a perfect way to give back to your community as our PTA builds for the future!
- If you are interested and would like to know more about this position, please contact Carolyn Warnement at email@example.com. Thank you!
Learn more about Nominating Committee Procedure
Get an overview of PTA Election Procedure