Character Counts at Windsor School!
Character Counts will continue throughout the school year as Windsor students will participate in several service projects that will exemplify the spirit of these Character Counts values.
We will participate in several service projects throughout the year that will exemplify the spirit of these Character Counts values. Projects we have supported in the past have included:
- National Character Counts week by wearing colors each day which represent the Character Counts Traits.
- Veteran’s Breakfast held at Windsor school for all our students and staff with Veterans in their families.
- Project Linus by making blankets for children in need.
- Book collection for A to Z Literacy.
- Project CAKE collecting donations to make birthday kits for foster children.