Why Join the PTA?
5 Reasons to Join the PTA
- BENEFIT YOUR CHILD! Research shows that children perform better when parents are involved both at home & school.
- GET CONNECTED! There is no better way to know what’s happening at school.
- TAP INTO A NETWORK! PTA connects you to other parents & teachers through meetings, events, & communications, helping to build a sense of community.
- BE A ROLE MODEL! By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- WITNESS IMPROVEMENT! By getting involved in the PTA you’ll be part of the solution – helping to make positive changes.
It’s a Fact: Kids Do Better When Parents are Engaged in Their Learning
Why join PTA? Hear from parents just like you who have gotten involved with their child’s school, their child’s education and the education of everyone in their community by joining a local PTA in the video below (also available in Spanish):
Be a part of a powerful association than can advocate on behalf of children and educators at the local, state and national levels.