Windsor PTA Directory Spot
The Directory Spot app will soon be updated with 2021/2022 entries.
New to Windsor? Learn How to Get Access to this Digital Directory
Access is made available through being an individual (or staff) member of the Windsor PTA. If you’re not *yet* a member, consider joining. Click here to learn more about BECOMING A MEMBER and gaining access to this invaluable resource!
Next Steps & Good to Know
Access to the directory is available in two ways; either online or via the DirectorySpot App (details below). Please know that most of the information has been entered manually. If you notice any errors please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com.
- Returning DirectorySpot users your login information remains unchanged, however you may need to reset your password. Please access the directory as usual.
- If so, simply enter your email address as the username and click “reset password”.
- For those of you who have a DirectorySpot account linked to South (or other school), this password reset step may not be necessary.
- If you do not remember your password, please use the “Reset Password” feature.
- New DirectorySpot users, please follow instructions to access the directory (see below). Please use your email address as the username and click on “Reset Password.” From there, follow the link in your email to set your password.
Please note, this online directory is self contained/stand alone data source. Data/users are loaded for each new school year in September.
Helpful to Know Features of DS
Make sure to check out all the features, such as the auto dial when you click on a phone number, or the auto launching of maps when you click on an address. If you hold down the cell phone number, you will get an option to send a text or call the number (iPhone only). DirectorySpot will even create an email if you click on someone’s email address.
Instructions to Access our Directory
For Smartphone Users:
- Download the DirectorySpot app by going to y our app store and searching “DirectorySpot” or by clicking on the appropriate link here: iPhone – http://goo.gl/5U2Tzq or Android – http://goo.gl/iBK9lY
- Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username, and enter your password or click on “Reset Password.”
- Click on the link in your email to set your password, relaunch the DirectorySpot app, and login with your username and password.
For Mac or PC Users:
- Go to www.directoryspot.net and click on “Login” in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your email address as your Username, and enter your password or click on “Reset Password.” An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
- Click on the link in your email to set your password and login.
Note – if downloading to an iPad, just search for “iPhone apps” and you will find DirectorySpot.
Email our President at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Membership Chair at email@example.com.