Yearbook Photo Upload Instructions
Attention Classroom Photographers (& Parents & Staff)!
We need as many photos as we can get, and contributing photos from school activities and classroom events is the best way to help everyone be represented in the yearbook. Just follow these three steps. Thank you in advance!
* By submitting a photo, you give the yearbook committee approval to use the photo in this year’s yearbook.
Here are some helpful guidelines for taking pictures:
- Please take a whole group/class shot (might be best to take at the beginning of the party).
- Capture a variety of different students in your pictures and please try to include each student at least once. Taking group pictures of 3-5 kids is great!
- Ask kids to look at the camera.
- Take good quality photos.
Once you have taken pictures at Windsor on Valentine’s Day, you have two ways to get them to us for the yearbook:
1) Email them to the yearbook email address directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Email them to one of us directly at:
•1st Grade: email@example.com
•2nd Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
•3rd Grade: email@example.com
•4th Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
•5th Grade: email@example.com
Please include the teacher’s name in your email so we know which class the photos represent. We ask that you email promptly so we can track down any missing classes as well as get started on the yearbook pages. We want all grades and classes represented!
Thank you so much for your help!
-The 2021-2022 Yearbook Committee