PTA runs on volunteers and there are MANY opportunities to volunteer throughout the school day. We created sign-ups so you can pick and choose your day and time to volunteer. We will be updating periodically, so check in with us when you can.
For general volunteer interest, please check out the following:
Deadline to Submit: AUG 31st!
Volunteer & Donation Opportunities
- Help on Fall Harvest Pick-up Day
- Have a child in Chess Club? Be a Parent Volunteer and sign up for at least one (or more) Friday session to help ensure Chess Club continues
- Be an LMC Volunteer. Help in the LMC during your child’s weekly library time (sign-up organized alphabetically by Teacher)
- Want to help with the Green Team? Have a green thumb or interest in the environment or recycling? Consider being a Parent Volunteer.
- Help with Student Pictures – Picture Day (in Sep), Picture Retake Day (in Nov), or Club Picture Day (in Feb).
- Donate food for Veterans Day Breakfast. See sign up for specifics.
- Lead Junior Great Books small group discussion. Contact JGB Committee.
- Wildcat Dance Party Volunteer
- Book Fair Volunteer
- Science Fair Volunteer
- Teacher Fall & Spring conferences meal – various items are needed.
- Family Fun Event
- Help restock the Teacher’s Lounge during Staff Appreciation
- World-of-Work Volunteer
Please reach out to your classroom Room Rep(s) with any questions or send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.