Windsor PTA fundraisers assist in funding PTA programs. Without these funds, programs that affect ALL Windsor students would not be possible. For a list of current programs supported by the PTA, see the PROGRAM page.
WAYS TO SUPPORT OUR WINDSOR PTA…
Become a Member! ONGOING. Join the Windsor PTA at $12/year and your support will help all Wildcats! Print a membership form from the MEMBERSHIP page or join online, Support Windsor Elementary School PTA
School Supplies: CLOSED for 2018/19 school year. Online orders will open in May 2019.
Spirit Wear: CLOSED for 2018/19 school year.
Fall Harvest: CLOSED for 2018/19 school year.
Restaurant Nights: See the main page for flyers advertising the next restaurant night!
Student Pictures: Picture Day is Tues, Sept 25th. 2018/19 Picture Day Online Ordering Information
Runapalooza!: A fun run set for Thurs, Oct 25th after school. Open to all Wildcats and their families! Find more details here: https://windsorpta.org/2018/10/01/register-for-wildcat-runapalooza-thurs-10-25-345pm/
Book Fair: Open to students/staff during the school day and to all families the evening of Thurs, Feb 7th. Online ordering will also be available, so check back for a link.
Jumpathon: Students gather pledges and jump to meet our goals. Every Wildcat is welcome to participate regardless of amount raised. Held on a school day during gym class and planned for March 2019.
Yearbook: Brought to Windsor by PTA volunteers! Online ordering will be available in 2019, so stay tuned!
OTHER ORGANIZATIONS THAT SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL…
ABC/25 Foundation: Visit their website to learn more on their fundraising for 2018/19. ABC/25 fundraising page
- Just Move It Challenge Fun Run set for Sat, Apr 13, 2019.
- A list of Grants funded in 2017/18 submitted by our Windsor Teachers/Staff.
- Legos + a Wall = A TON of FUN!
- Gears, Gears, Gears – Hands-on Engineering Fun!
- Dominoes, Active Learning Across the Curriculum!
- Use Bee-Bots to Buzz with Coding and Curriculum!
- Let’s Take an African Safari!
- Creating a Community Through Art
- Spheros Challenge Students to Program through the Curriculum
- Increase student engagement and drive collaborative learning with Mimio Interactive Touchboard
- Expand the Fun and Learning with Osmos Activities
- Small Group Learning with Osmos