Windsor PTA fundraisers assist in funding PTA programs. Without these funds, programs that affect ALL Windsor students would not be possible. For a list of current programs supported by the PTA, see the PROGRAM page.
WAYS TO SUPPORT OUR WINDSOR PTA…
Become a Member! Join the Windsor PTA at $12/year and your support will help not only your Wildcat, but all Wildcats! Join Online Today! Or Print a membership form here, Support Windsor Elementary School PTA.
- School Supply Kits. Online orders are taken in June for delivery to the school/classrooms in August for our first day of school.
- Windsor Spiritwear. Online orders typically opens around the first week of school in August. Orders arrive about 6-8 weeks after the sale ends.
- Fall Harvest Sale. A favorite for the Windsor community. Historically has included the offering of mums (purple, red, orange, or yellow), pumpkins, hay bale (full & quarter), corn stalks, cider-spice homemade donuts, and caramel apples (plain, peanuts, sprinkles, milk-chocolate, or M&Ms). Held in September. Pre-orders are taken online
- Restaurant Nights/Dine & Share. Typically there are four dates planned during the school year. See the main page for our next restaurant night advertisement!
- Student Pictures. Individual portraits of students and staff for purchase and inclusion in the yearbook. Each classroom has a group photo taken and all 5th graders have a “Class of 20…” memory photo taken together as a large group. Separate group photos are taken of both PTA and school run clubs for inclusion in the annual yearbook. Online pre-order Yearbook sales open in February and are delivered to classrooms the final week/day of school.
- Runapalooza! A fun run typically held in the Fall. Open to all Wildcats and their families!
- Book Fair. Typically held in February in the Gym. A one-day only Scholastic Book Fair open to students/staff during the school day and to families that evening. Online ordering is also available.
- No Stress, 100% Tax-Deductible Fundraising Campaign. Donate directly to the Windsor PTA. Our PTA is an IRS recognized non-profit so that means your donations are 100% tax deductible. No stress, no fuss, no extra gadgets or trinkets, no guilt. A win-win-win. CLICK HERE TO DONATE.
OTHER ORGANIZATIONS WE ♥ THAT SUPPORT WINDSOR
ABC/25 Foundation: Visit their website to learn more on their fundraising efforts including the “GET BURBED” Challenge (Fun Run) held in the Spring.