Our PTA strives to offer committees that build up and serve our Community. Events below depend on volunteer organizers and participants to make them happen. As with any PTA activity held on school grounds, school administration has full oversight.
- Veterans Breakfast – A favorite event for our PTA and school is to honor and celebrate Veterans on or around November 11th. PTA hosts a breakfast and the school hosts a morning celebration and walking-parade. Space is limited.
- Welcome Committee – focuses on supporting new families and families of Kindergartners and/or 1st graders.
- Back-to-School-Social – Our Back-to-Social-Social Committee welcomes students back to school and offers a way for Wildcat families and friends to reconnect after summer break.
- Family Fun Event – Free event open to Wildcat students and families. Date, activity, and format vary year to year.
- Yearbooks – Our Yearbook Committee is dedicated to creating a unique way to remember the fun, achievements, special days, students, teachers, and staff each year. Offered at cost for a limited time in February. Only online ordering is available. Delivery is typically to students/classrooms the final week/day of school.
- Windsor Cares Committee – organizes ways for students to give service to our school and community.