Our PTA strives to offer committees that build up and serve our Community. Events below depend on volunteer organizers and participants to make them happen. As with any PTA activity held on school grounds, school administration has full oversight.
- Back-to-School-Social – organized and delivered by the Back-to-Social-Social Committee in late August. This event is a way to reconnect friends and families after summer break.
- Veterans Breakfast & Celebration – Windsor loves to honor and thank Veterans on or around Nov 11th! This is a favorite event for our PTA and due to space limitations, only a certain number of spots are available and an RSVP is required. Students may attend with their veteran and a parent. The event is run by our Veterans Day Committee.
- Family Fun Event – Free event open to students and their families. Date, activity and format vary from year to year.
- Yearbooks – each year our Yearbook Committee is dedicated to delivering an amazing way to remember our year of fun, achievements, special days, students, teachers, and staff. They are offered at cost for a limited time in February. Only online ordering is available (limited time) and are delivered to students/classrooms the final week/day of school.
- Welcome Committee – focuses on supporting new families and families of Kindergartners and/or 1st graders.
- Windsor Cares Committee – organizes ways for students to give service to (and for) their school and our local community.