PTA runs on volunteers and there are MANY opportunities to volunteer throughout the school day. We created sign-ups so you can pick and choose your day and time to volunteer. We will be updating periodically, so check in with us when you can.
For general volunteer interest or for committee chair/leadership roles, please check out the following:
Deadline to Submit: SEPT 6th!
Month to Month Volunteer & Donation Opportunities
- Chess Club Session I – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a49ada928a3fd0-chess1
- Help with Student Pictures – Picture Day (in Sep), Picture Retake Day (in Nov), or Club Picture Day (in Feb). https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0e48aca72ca2fb6-windsor2
- Help on Fall Harvest Pick-up Day – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050a4da8ad22a13-fall2
- Chess Club Session II – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a49ada928a3fd0-chess1
- Teacher Fall conference meal – various items are needed.
- Donate food for Veterans Day Breakfast. See sign up for specifics.
- Lead Junior Great Books small group discussion. Contact JGB Committee.
- Wildcat Dance Party Volunteer
- Book Fair Volunteer
- Chess Club Session III – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a49ada928a3fd0-chess1
- Teacher Spring conferences meal – various items are needed.
- Staff Appreciation – information will be coming through Room Reps
- Chess Club – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a49ada928a3fd0-chess1
- Help restock the Teacher’s Lounge during Staff Appreciation
- Family Fun Event (TBD)
- World-of-Work Volunteer
- LMC Volunteer. Help in the LMC for book inventory.
Please reach out to your classroom Room Rep(s) with any questions or send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.