Resources For Parents
District 25 Resources
- School Lunch Menu: Click HERE for the SD25 2018-2019 Lunch Menu.
- My MealTime Account: Click HERE to add money to your student’s account. If you need your student account, contact the main office for assistance.
- District 25 Community eFlyers: Click HERE to read current eFlyers (published weekly) that contain community information that pertain to all district schools.
- School Board/Legislation: Throughout the school year, our PTA Legislation Committee attends monthly District 25 School Board meetings and reports back during our PTA Meetings the important issues discussed. Click HERE for the Board Buzz.
Windsor School Clubs
- Please visit the Windsor Club page for details on current clubs. (Navigation is: STUDENTS > Student Home > Student Clubs – https://www.sd25.org/site/Default.aspx?PageID=1358)
- Please visit the PROGRAMS section of our PTA website to learn more about PTA sponsored clubs.
Please note, some clubs may be free while others may have a fee associated with student participation. Some clubs are sponsored by the PTA, but many are sponsored by teachers.
HIGH SCHOOL District 214 Resources
D214 Continuing Education – https://ce.d214.org (including Adult Education, Family Programs, Special Events/Show and more…)
RESOURCES IN NEIGHBORING COMMUNITIES
- Glen Ellyn, IL – Glendbard Parent Series | https://www.glenbardgps.org/
- Schaumburg, IL – Schaumburg Parent University | https://sd54.org/resources/spu/
NATIONAL PTA – EVERY CHILD IN FOCUS
National PTA Family Resources Page – https://www.pta.org/home/family-resources
- Supporting Student Success – Suburban-Child | https://www.pta.org/home/events/About-Every-Child-in-Focus/Calendar/Suburban-Child
- The Center for Family Engagement – Notes from the Backpack Podcast | https://www.pta.org/home/events/About-Every-Child-in-Focus/Calendar/Suburban-Child
- PTA Connected – Digital Safety | https://www.pta.org/home/programs/connected#connectedprograms
- Parent’s Guide to Student Success – Grade Specific Guides (K-8) | https://www.pta.org/home/family-resources/Parents-Guides-to-Student-Success
- PTA One Voice Blog – subscribe to email updates | http://onevoice.pta.org/