WINDSOR PTA INFORMATION
General Email – Email Us @ Either:
Officers (Executive Committee)
- PRESIDENT | Heather Lepold | email@example.com
- PRESIDENT-ELECT | Katy Wendt | firstname.lastname@example.org
- VICE PRESIDENT of Ways & Means (VP1) | Casey Deja | email@example.com
- VICE PRESIDENT of Programs (VP2) | Lauren Stump | firstname.lastname@example.org
- SECRETARY | Elyse Coval | email@example.com
- TREASURER | Sarah Anderson | firstname.lastname@example.org
Officer terms are from July 1st until June 30th.
- MEMBERSHIP CHAIR | Kristin Keil | email@example.com
WINDSOR SCHOOL INFORMATION
Windsor Elementary School
- 1315 E. Miner Street, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Phone: 847-398-4297
- Fax: 847-394-6611
- Absence Line (24/7): 847-506-6999 x7700
- Website: sd25.org/windsor
- Twitter: @windsorwildcats
- Principal: Piper Boston | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist Principal: Lindsay Anastacio | email@example.com
Windsor Administration and AHSD25 have the final say in all things school related. Please reach out to these resources with specific issues or concerns relating to Windsor.
School Hours & Bell Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: Full details on hours, lunch schedule, and supervision can be found in the latest dated D25 Student/Parent Handbook (found on the District 25 Parent Resources page or directly at – www.sd25.org/handbook).
- AM* – 9:05a-11:50a
- PM** – 12:50p-3:35p
- Grades 1-5*: 9:05a – 3:35p
Lunch & Bell Schedule
- Lunch Schedule: 12:10p-1:10p
- Lunch/Recess – Grades 1, 2
- Recess/Lunch – Grades 3, 4, 5
- Morning Bell Schedule:
- 1st Bell: 8:52a, doors open to students
- 2nd Bell: 8:55a, 10 min until start of school
- 3rd Bell: 9:05a, start of school
* AM kindergarten & 1st-5th grade parents/caregivers, morning supervision on school grounds begins at 8:50am. Drop & Go Options are either: 1) via the Windsor School Parking Lot Drive-in Loop (access from Miner St) or 2) via Windsor Dr (SOUTH BOUND ONLY). If you wish to park and walk, please abide by posted street signs and the morning and/or afternoon Drop-Off/Pick-Up protocols for Windsor Dr & Windsor Parking Lot Loop. There is no formal school supervision after school. Find information on supervision and before- and after-school care in the most recent AHSD25 handbook.
** PM kindergartner parents/caregivers, arriving around 12:45 pm (park on Windsor Dr in Drop-off Zone) works well so kiddos can acclimate and informally line up near the Windsor garden/Door 10 (a minute or so before the 12:50p bell). At the 12:50p bell, school staff promptly lead students into the building via Door 10. Late arrivals must be brought to the main office in order to enter the building. Kindergartners arriving from childcare centers follow alternate arrival protocol (coordinated by Windsor/childcare center).