PTA Bylaws & Procedure Guide
Windsor Bylaws: Approved 5/14/19, effective as of 5/14/2019
PTA Procedure Guide: This document should be read by all PTA Committee Chairs. It is updated every 2 years. Please note, we are in the process of updating this for 2019/20.
Standing Rules – Pending/Coming Soon!
Social Media Policy – as of Oct 31, 2018
For Committee Chairs
- Planning Your PTA Event: Click HERE to access a PDF with info to help you get your PTA event started.
- PTA Logo: When making a PTA flyer, please make sure to include the “ribbon” PTA Windsor logo.
- PTA Disclaimer: Should be on all PTA flyers.
NOTICE: This event is solely sponsored by the Windsor PTA. School staff might not be present and have no responsibility for the event. Please direct all inquiries or concerns to the Windsor PTA.
- End Of Year Report (EOY Report): Committee chair must complete this document once activity has ended for the year. Questions about this form should be directed to email@example.com.
- Plan of Work (POW): New or changes to committees should submit a plan of work to provide the Executive Committee and Principal with information about the new committee or new/changed project. Questions about this form should be direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for Room Reps
Food Policy: Planning the Halloween or Valentine’s Day party for your student’s class? Please also review the most recent District School Handbook for further information. The Parent Handbook can be found on the the district website (www.sd25.org); navigate to Families > Parent Handbook
Idea Bank: To help our wonderful Windsor wildcat volunteers, an idea bank was developed for Halloween and Valentine’s Day parties. Select Idea Bank for a list of ideas sent in by other parent volunteers. If you have ideas to add, please let us know!
From the Treasurer
Debit Voucher: Complete to deposit funds from a PTA event. These funds should be deposited with 2 business days after event occurs. Question about this form, contact our Treasurer at email@example.com.
From the President & President Elect
From the Secretary
PTA Meeting Minutes: Meeting minutes are typically posted within a week of the monthly meeting. Official approval will occur at the following month’s PTA meeting, but please review to see what is happening. Any questions about the current year meeting minutes, contact our Secretary.
2019-20 School Year
- Sept 10 –
2018-19 School Year
- May 14 (PENDING Approval in Sept) – 5.14.2019 Unapproved Minutes
- Apr 9 – 4.9.2019 Approved PTA Minutes – updated
- Mar 12 – 3.12.2019 Approved PTA Minutes – updated
- Feb 12 – 2.12. 2019 Approved PTA Minutes
- Jan 15 – 1.15.2019 Approved PTA Minutes
- Nov 13 – 11.13.2018 Approved PTA Minutes
- Oct 9 –10.9.2018 Approved PTA Minutes
- Sep 11 – 9.11.2018 Approved PTA Minutes
- Aug 6 – 8.6.2018 Approved PTA Minutes
Windsor School Clubs
Click HERE to access Windsor’s Club Home page (where there is a list of before/after school clubs available that are sponsored by Windsor staff (not affiliated with PTA) – https://www.sd25.org/site/Default.aspx?PageID=1358
District 25 Resources
- School Lunch Menu: Click HERE for the SD25 2018-2019 Lunch Menu.
- My MealTime Account: Click HERE to add money to your student’s account. If you need your student account, contact the main office for assistance.
- District 25 Community eFlyers: Click HERE to read current eFlyers (published weekly) that contain community information that pertain to all district schools.
- School Board/Legislation: Throughout the school year, our PTA Legislation Committee attends monthly District 25 School Board meetings and reports back during our PTA Meetings the important issues discussed. Click HERE for the Board Buzz.