Links to Resource Pages on windsorpta.org
PTA Bylaws & Procedure Guide
- WINDSOR PTA BYLAWS: Approved 5/14/19, effective as of 5/14/2019
- PTA PROCEDURE GUIDE: This document should be read by all PTA Committee Chairs. It is updated every 2 years. Please note, we are in the process of updating this for 2019/20 as it was last updated in 2016.
- STANDING RULES – Pending/Coming Soon!
- Social Media Policy – as of Oct 31, 2018
- Understanding the Roles of President and President Elect
- Ethical Conduct Agreement_WindsorPTA-2018
From the Treasurer – Forms
- Check/Reimbursement Request Form: Complete form for reimbursement of items purchased for the PTA. Question about this form, contact the our Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Debit Voucher: Complete to deposit funds from a PTA event. These funds should be deposited with 2 business days after event occurs. Question about this form, contact our Treasurer at email@example.com.
From the Secretary – Minutes
PTA Meeting Minutes: Meeting minutes are typically posted within a week of the monthly meeting. Official approval will occur at the following month’s PTA meeting, but please review to see what is happening. Any questions about the current year meeting minutes, contact our Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sept 10 – coming soon
- Oct 8 – coming soon
- Nov 12 –
- Jan 14 –
- Feb 25 –
Apr 14– cancelled; agenda items added to May
- May 12 –
- May 14 – 5.14.2019 Approved Minutes
- Apr 9 – 4.9.2019 Approved Minutes – corrected
- Mar 12 – 3.12.2019 Approved Minutes – corrected
- Feb 12 – 2.12. 2019 Approved Minutes
- Jan 15 – 1.15.2019 Approved Minutes
- Nov 13 – 11.13.2018 Approved Minutes
- Oct 9 –10.9.2018 Approved Minutes
- Sep 11 – 9.11.2018 Approved Minutes
- Aug 6 – 8.6.2018 Approved Minutes
PTA Leadership Resources
- National PTA – https://www.pta.org/home/run-your-pta/elearning
- Illinois PTA – https://illinoispta.org/leadership-resources/
- Northwest Cook Region/PTA District 37 – http://ilpta-d37.org/
Leave a Reply