PTA Bylaws & Procedure Guide
NEW! Windsor Bylaws: Approved 5/14/19, effective as of 5/14/2019
PTA Procedure Guide: This document should be read by all PTA Committee Chairs. It is updated every 2 years. Please note, we are in the process of updating this for 2019/20.
For Committee Chairs
- End Of Year Report (EOY Report): Committee chair must complete this document once activity has ended for the year. Questions about this form should be directed to the PTA Executive Committee.
- Plan of Work (POW): New or changes to committees should submit a plan of work to provide the Executive Committee and Principal with information about the new committee or new/changed project. Questions about this form should be direct to the PTA Executive Committee.
- Planning Your PTA Event: Click HERE to access a PDF with info to help you get your PTA event started.
- PTA Logo: When making a PTA flyer, please make sure to include the “ribbon” PTA Windsor logo.
- PTA Disclaimer: Should be on all PTA flyers.
NOTICE: This event is solely sponsored by the Windsor PTA. School staff might not be present and have no responsibility for the event. Please direct all inquiries or concerns to the Windsor PTA.
Information for Room Reps
Food Policy: Planning the Halloween or Valentine’s Day party for your student’s class? Please review the school handbook for further information. Information can be found on the the district website (www.sd25.org); navigate to Families > Parent Handbook – ’18-’19
Idea Bank: To help our wonderful Windsor wildcat volunteers, an idea bank was developed for Halloween and Valentine’s Day parties. Select Idea Bank for a list of ideas sent in by other parent volunteers. If you have ideas to add, please contact the PTA Executive Committee.
From the Treasurer
Debit Voucher: Complete to deposit funds from a PTA event. These funds should be deposited with 2 business days after event occurs. Question about this form, contact the PTA Treasurer – Sarah Anderson.
From the President & President Elect
Plan of Work: The Plan of Work document should only be filled out by new committees or if the committee is making changes for next school year. Question about this form, please contact the PTA Executive Committee.
From the Secretary
PTA Meeting Minutes: Meeting minutes are typically posted within a week of the monthly meeting. Official approval will occur at the following month’s PTA meeting, but please review to see what is happening. Any questions about the current year meeting minutes, contact the Windsor PTA Secretary.
2018-19 School Year
|PTA Meeting Date||Agenda/Approved Minutes|
|May 14, 2019 (7 pm)|
|April 9, 2019||PENDING APPROVAL on 5/14|
|March 12, 2019||3.12.2019 Approved PTA Minutes – updated|
|February 12, 2019||2.12. 2019 Approved PTA Minutes|
|January 15, 2019||1.15.2019 Approved PTA Minutes|
|November 13, 2018||11.13.2018 Approved PTA Minutes|
|October 9, 2018||10.9.2018 Approved PTA Minutes|
|September 11, 2018||9.11.2018 Approved PTA Minutes|
|August 6, 2018 (special mtg)||8.6.2018 Approved PTA Minutes|
2017-18 School Year
- May 31 2018 Approved PTA Minutes
- May 15 2018 Approved PTA Minutes
- April 2018 Approved PTA Minutes
- March 2018 Approved Minutes
- January 2018 Approved PTA minutes
- November 2017 Approved PTA Minutes
- September 2017 Approved PTA Minutes
2016-17 School Year
- April 2017 _Approved PTA Minutes
- March 2017 Approved PTA Minutes
- October 2016 Approved PTA Minutes
- September 2016 Approved PTA Minutes
Windsor School Weebly Links
- Windsor LMC Weebly – http://windsorlmc.weebly.com/
- Windsor Tech for Kids Weebly – https://windsortechforkids.weebly.com/
- Student Council Weebly – http://windsorsc.weebly.com/
- KidzNews Weebly – http://windsorkidznews.weebly.com/
Windsor Staff Run Clubs
Click HERE to access Windsor’s Club Home page (where there is a list of before/after school clubs available that are sponsored by Windsor staff (not affiliated with PTA) – https://www.sd25.org/site/Default.aspx?PageID=1358
District 25 Resources
- School Lunch Menu: Click HERE for the SD25 2018-2019 Lunch Menu.
- My MealTime Account: Click HERE to add money to your student’s account. If you need your student account, contact the main office for assistance.
- District 25 Community eFlyers: Click HERE to read current eFlyers (published weekly) that contain community information that pertain to all district schools.
- School Board/Legislation: Throughout the school year, our PTA Legislation Committee attends monthly District 25 School Board meetings and reports back during our PTA Meetings the important issues discussed. Click HERE for the Board Buzz.